Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hey Ladies.....

I've been very busy...some work, some rest! My kids have been gone since Tues. to Gary's niece's house in Temecula. Thats half way between here and San Diego. Anyway, I have been very busy in the garage...which has created a mess IN the house as I drag it all in to sort through!
But, I've been enjoying myself too! 7 movies in 2 days....pretty bad, huh? LOL Only about half of them were good movies...but it was all very entertaining. = ) I am picking my kids up at Gary's Mom's here in town in about 2 hours...so I really still have much to do.....
Carol I love your flowers! Beautiful! And Teresa, you have such great talent! Amazing.
Phyllis...where oh where are all YOUR pics??? = (

2 comments:

carol said...

IT'S NICE WHEN THE KIDS GO AWAY FOR A LITTLE BIT BUT IT'S NICE WHEN THEY COME HOME....YOU GOT SOME ME-TIME AND WE ALL NEED THAT ONCE IN A WHILE. GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME SORTING THRU THINGS AND WATCHING SOME GOOD MOVIES...NOW BACK TO THE GRIND OF RUNNING AROUND LIKE A CHICKEN WITHOUT A HEAD....LOL

Teresa said...

How nice that you've been able to get some cleaning out done and enjoy movies too! Now that's an accomplishment!

Reborn Baby

Reborn Baby
Here's another one I created