Thursday, March 17, 2011

This book is "amazing"......I am heading over to "Staples" today to see how much it will cost to have the whole thing copied. Bob was saying I should also have a copy for each of my children so that they will know where they came from when they get older. what a great idea....
We spent about 4 hours at their home. It was wonderful and I learned a great deal...let's see..
1. Bob made a cornbeef dinner that was so good, he gave me the recipe, I always made it a boiled dinner, didn't know any other way until yesterday...Oh and Teresa, please send me about 6 boxes of those wonderful noodles that I can't seem to get here, ( I will pay you via paypal) Mary Ellen made a salad with those noodles and the first thing out of Don's mouth when we were leaving was....we have to get those noodles, her salad was great.
I learned some things about Phyllis....LOL I sure hope you have a sense of humor sis....cuz you know we LOVE you very much. Killing butterflies by stabbing them with a pin and putting them on a board for a science project Just made me crack up laughing....( so it's not the worse thing but we all know phyllis wouldn't hurt a fly, but a butterfly!!!!!!!!!!!....lol
Mary Ellen and Bob pack up today and leave tomorrow for the west side of Fl. for a month before returning home. I will miss them, it's nice having family in the area. Teresa in Oct. after we go to Stuarts wedding, they have invited us to stay with them for a couple days, (yes!!!!! out in the woods, in a cabin....Let me know what you think. (Us meaning you and Phyllis also) .....they have extra bedrooms...5 extra beds, I think they said....
Yesterday was a wonderful day and I just wish you both could have been there with us,, but really you were in my heart......With Mary Ellen it's like the start of a wonderful friendship and yet a continued one in Chriss.....(She would be so very Happy)......

No comments:

Reborn Baby

Reborn Baby
Here's another one I created